Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Faithbook Challenge - Celebrate YOU!

Psalm 139:13-17 “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous – and how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable!”

You will find that meditating and praying on these topics will draw you closer to God and increase your appreciation for his gifts! I always start my Faithbooking with prayer.

Celebrate You! Find some pictures of yourself to put in your scrapbook. You might also want to gather or take pictures of some things that reflect your personality, interests, hobbies, etc.

Psalm 139:13-14 tells us that God knew us before we were born. He knit us together in our mother's womb and we are wonderfully made. You are very special to God. You have been given unique talents, qualities and gifts. God has created each of us to be unique. We look different, we think different and we have our own different dreams, passions, hurts and sorrows. What makes you unique? What do you like about yourself? Why do you think God made you the way you are? Include in your journaling the different roles that you have.

Take some time to think of the different stages of your life and the experiences that you have had, both good and bad. What events have shaped you into the person that you are today? List 4 or 5 events that have had a profound effect on you.


Karma's Challenge Layout is Hybrid!






























Sunny's Challenge Layout

No comments: