Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Our Family Weekday Schedule


This is an update to last weeks challenge. I have been several weeks without internet or a home computer. It is great to be back online and read what has been happening in the lives of the other women in our Faith Sisters forums. A big thank you to Karma who has given so much of her time and talents to make this site grow so fast! I hope that you will be inspired from the challenges and our great gallery. Please comment and post your work in our gallery we would love to know how you feel about the challenges.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven

This became a very special scripture in my life years ago when my husband was working out of town all week and I had four small children and struggled with the hardships of the responsibilities and stress. This scripture touched my soul because I found strength to see that life does change very fast and to try each day to find the everyday blessings.

Now my life has changed so much from the days of diapers and babies. For the first time in my fifteen year marriage my husband has a local job where he is home every night. I now work full time and we have a teen and tweens. Running here and there. I remember the days when I would not leave the house for days because I had sick babies…now I long for evenings when we are not going so many directions. Through all this we are so blessed and love each day together. I know this will go as fast as the toddler years and want to do your best to help our children learn of the gospel and how much our Savior loves them.

Life is good, enjoy everyday and season in your life.
Sunny~

5 comments:

Sherry said...

I would like to join... how do I do that? Do I just jump in and start sharing my LOs, and where do I find the challenges??

Krystal Hartley said...

Sherry,

The challenges are always posted here and in the forums. Please jump in! We'd love to get to know you and share in your faith!


Sunny,
I LOVE that LO...the printed and handwritten notes are so totally cool. I'm a horrible journal keeper and hoping that my scrapping and blogging will be my redemption. LOL

Michelle McVaney said...

This is awesome Sunny. The printed and handwritten note is just perfect. I love this one bunches!

Cheryl :) said...

Great layout Sunny, your work is always so inspiring.

JackieAnn said...

Welcome back~!! Love the layout and the heartfelt journaling~!