Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

2008 Scripture Challenge Participant List

In preparation for our Scripture Challenge beginning January 7th, I would like to set up links to each person's gallery on my blog that will be particpating in the Scripture Challenge. That way, you can find everyone's gallery easily to look at their cards and to share with each other. My thought is that I will include your first name with last initial. People will click on your name on my blog, and it will take them to your gallery of cards. This will take me a bit of time to set up. I would like to start working on it now if I can. What I need from each participant is the following:

  • Your first name with last initial
  • Link to the gallery you will use for posting your challenge cards/pages

Please e-mail your information to me at Patter. We have set up a 2008 Scripture Challenge category in our gallery here on Faith Sisters. You can certainly use this gallery or you can also post them on your blog. Just send me your blog link, and we will use that. I think this will make it easier for everyone to share and look around.

I hope you all are as excited as I am about the challenge. It has been fun watching God put our awesome group together. We have many people from many different boards participating. And if you haven't joined us yet, it is never too late. We invite everyone to join at any time. Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments: