Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Faith Discovery Challenges - {January Highlights}

Hello sisters! I honestly have to say, I have been so blessed beyond words this last month. When I began the challenges, I had no idea what to expect. All I knew was that God placed me here and He has given me this opportunity to be His vessel and be used for His glory. Looking back 10 years ago, I probably would have never imagined that I'd be doing what I'm doing now. I wasn't even living in God's perfect will and serving Him with my whole heart. Like most people who grew up in a Christian home, I was led astray during my teens and lived a life far apart from God. Yet, I was searching for something real and knew about Jesus but, couldn't seem to find my way back to Him. It wasn't until I reached the bottom of the pit that caused me to really let go of the life I was living and surrender it all to Christ. The rest was history…. Soon, God began to work in my heart and in my life in such a miraculous way. The moment I made the decision to live my life for the Lord, was the moment that I truly began to live my life. Nothing in the world could compare to the love of Jesus and what I once considered to be fun and exciting was suddenly revealed to be empty, vain, and destructive. And what I thought was going to last forever proved that without Jesus, would only be short lived and temporary. Being here at Faith Sisters is not temporary (God willing) because what I do on earth will echo into eternity. (A line from the actor, Russell Crow, in the movie “The Gladiator) I could be doing something else or maybe nothing at all but, it’s no accident that I was brought here. YOU, my friends, were brought here on purpose, for His purpose, to fulfill your divine purposeRomans 9:17 says, "For the scripture says to Pharoah: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." Reflecting on just this past month and even past years, it is so obvious that the Lord has directed my steps and led me to do what He has destined me to do… Thank you all for supporting Faith Sisters and our community. We couldn’t do this without your love and prayers…

Okay, where was I? ahem… J Well, because I have been so wonderfully amazed at the creativity and talent these past weeks, I want to publicly showcase the beauty of your layouts on the front page. So, from now on I will collect the layouts from each challenge and create a slideshow for them and post it on the FS blog at the end of each month. That way, we can all see and appreciate the amazing work that was created for these challenges. Sound good? Well, here are the layouts for the January’s Faith Discovery Challenges!! Praise God!


Week #1 - {Open the Door to a New Day}







Week #2 - {Time For Change}






Week #3 - {Your Family Legacy}


2 comments:

I-Krea design said...

It's amazing, all the layouts in a movie. I missed a view layouts, so I am uptodate now. Thank you for all the time you give on Faith Sisters. My faith had be grown the last view weeks.Thanks a lot for all the good work you'll do!

"Kreative Karma" said...

WOW! This is amazing! I love to see all the layouts in one spot.