Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

God is Love & He Answers Prayers - Challenge

Write out a recent answer to prayer, or a request you are currently praying for and awaiting an answer. Display photos to document your prayer journey. You don’t have to do several requests or make this complicated. Just choose one very important prayer on your heart and record it. For past photos, write out a prayer that was on your heart that particular year.

Example: My Prayer page is called “The Ninety and Nine”. There is a wonderful song written by Michael McLean that title, inspired by the verse in Matthew about how the Lord leaves ninety-nine sheep to go look for the one lost sheep. Most of us can relate; we have either once been the lost sheep ourselves or we know a lost sheep we are praying will be restored to the fold. The song’s powerful message is very encouraging. The Lord will do whatever it takes to find that one lost sheep.

Here is the Lyrics to his song and my journaling for the layout:

Ninety and Nine
Writen By Michael McLean
I am one of the Ninety nine I am not perfect but basically I am doing fine
I have not lost my way and have not gone astray I am just one of 99

I’m hearing the heart of the fold I’m not mindless but I try to do as I told
I’m not tempted to run and become the lost one
I’m just hearing the heart of the fold

So why is my Sheppard coming this way towards me, he’s holding his arms out and calling my name and yes he is calling my name
How can this be I’m just on of the 99 I have stumbled and fallen but I have kept in line I’m not one he would seek I’m not that unique.

I’m just one of the 99

So why is my Sheppard treating me like his lost lamb and he is searching to find me
And he is holding me now and yes, he is holding me now and teaching me who I am
So why I am I feeling like I am the only one here it’s like I am his favorite
And he takes me aside and he sweetly confides these remarkable words in my ear

He says one of the 99
Have you any idea how brightly you shine
You are safe in this fold and it is time you were told
That I know where you’ve been so I’ll know where you’ll be
Because all of your life you have been following me

You are more than just one of the sands of the sea
Or just more than one of the ninety and nine NO


You are mine you are mine, yes you are mine, all mine



Love,
Sunny

Share your layouts in our gallery here.
Talk about this challenge in our forum here.


Layout by Creative Team Member - Alisa































Layout by Creative Team Member - Anne
































Layout by Creative Team Member - Charrie




























Layout by Creative Team Member Ericka



























Layout by Creative Team Member - Eva































Layout by Creative Team Member - JackieAnn































Layout by Creative Team Member - Jaz































Layout by GUEST Creative Team Member - Kim































Layout by Creative Team Member - Krystal



























Layout by Creative Team Member and Co-Owner- Michelle































Layout by Creative Team Member - Stacey































Layout by Creative Team Member - Tammy

No comments: