Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Redirection Challenge Winner

The journaling says it all in why this weeks spotlight goes to "LevisMomma"

The challenge of redirection sure hit me like a ton of bricks. In 2007, my life was changed in every aspect. Daycare for 21 years, the college shut it down. I had benefits, I had to go where they placed me. It has been 6 months and I now love my job. At 1st it was like, "why God"? Daycare is all I know! I also had a Christian staff. It was time to pull me out of my comfort zone! Hmmm! Then, I got ill and went through months of testing and a major chest(VATS) surgery Jan. 2008. And through all this was separated from my husband which ended in divorce. Geez Lord, enough already, lol. Oh, not through the bad health but I worked hard at losing weight! I wanted to be healthier! I went from 202 pounds to 135!! Wahoo. Anyhow, through each and every trial, I have grown so much in Him. He is taking me and molding me the way HE wants!

No comments: