Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Scraplift Challenge

Have you ever been in a slump needed some inspiration? Our gallery at Faith Sisters is packed full of great inspiration!

Scraplift a layout you like and include what inspired you from this layout. Was it the colors? The layout design? The topic or journaling? Please give credit to the creator and keep sharing your inspired work with us!



I scrap lifted a layout by one of our members, Flohbock... she has tons of amazing layouts and this layout just stuck out to me as one that I could recreate with the supplies that I had!

What you going to scraplift??


Left layout by Co-Owner, Sunny
I scraplifted a layout by Krystal Hartley I love the colors, the flowers down the side and the stitching look.

















Left layout by Co-Owner, Michelle

I scraplifted this layout from Jana Eubank (Seen Right), using WeRMemory Keepers papers


















Left layout by Creative Team Member, Anne

I decided to scraplift Karma's layout (seen to the right)

This is my sister's cat, and the boy just loves all things pink! His favorite toy in the world is a pink fluffy purse he stole so many times from the kids, that we gave it to him, lol!

Material: Paper: DCWV, Bazzill, American Crafts
Letters: Spare Parts
Felt: Queen & Co
Chip: Chip Chatter, Spare PArts
Rhinestone: Target
Misc: Uniball pen

























Left layout by Creative Team Member, Charrie

Scraplifted this layout by Laurie (byhismercyandgrace, seen to the right). Used BG and Flair Designs papers. K&Co. chipboard letters.
















Left layout by Creative Team Member, JackieAnn

Meg & Jeff on their wedding day walking around the Country Club in pure wedded bliss~

Inspiration for this layout:
I wanted to stretch the limits of my digital scrapbooking knowledge. Cheryl is my idol~! She uses so many dimensions and elements on her layouts I am totally in awe. Each time I look at what she has created I just go WOW~! So here is my scraplift of her layout called Avery that you can see to the right.
Mine is hardly a wow…but I had fun trying some new techniques while creating it and that was worth it for me =)

SUPPLIES: Digital Elements: Paper 3 by M Daniel:Come What May Digital Freebie by Purple Paper Flowers Design Team; Butterfly 4, Doodle 1,Stitch 1, Paper 13, Frame 4: Spring Fever Digital Kit by Bianca Design, Font: Scriptina


























Left layout by Creative Team Member, Stacey

Here is my scraplift of this great layout by Nikki (Seen Right).
I used American Crafts patterned paper, Bazil cardstock, Thickers Letters, 7 Gypsies Rub on letters, Making Memories Chipboard shapes, Ranger Ink, and Embroidery Floss

























Left layout by Creative Team Member, Eva

Credits: Kit - Angie''s A Heart Connection Charity Kit
Heart - Sweetest Elements by Krystal Hartley @ Faith Sisters
Doodles - Wordy Tidbits by Donna Rafferty

I scraplifted Kristii's Layout (Seen Right)



























Left layout by Creative Team Member, Tammy

I took this scraplift from one of our own FaithSisters... Eressea (Seen right)

This song by Ginny Owens has been one I've clung to lately...just seems appropriate for some of the things I've been going through lately, but I know God will get me through.

Credits: Paper: Bazzil, Ribbon: Making Memories, Chipboard Accents: Cosmo Cricket.

























Left layout by Creative Team Member, Krystal
I chose to scraplift a layout by Susan Toon (As seen to the right)
Credits:
Dayspring paper pack by Nikki Painter, Blessed Christmas by Nikki Painter, FaithSisters by Nikki Painter, RoughNRed Alpha by Krystal Hartley, Little Black Alpha by Krystal Hartley, Font CK Cursive


























Left layout by Creative Team Member, Ericka

I scraplifted from Becky, thanks for the awesome inspiration, Becky!!























Layout by Creative Team Member, Jaz

I scraplifted this from a talented gal @ scrapjacked. I love how everything is focused on the alpha "G". G for God. I want to scrap about How great God's love is surrounding me every day in every way."The Lord God is my strength,He will make my feet like deer's feet,He will make me walk on high hills "Habakuk3:19





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my but all of the scraplifts are gorgeous!