Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why I Faithbook - Challenge Winner

This week we are spotlighting a new member in our gallery, Susan - s3js

Her lovely double layout really caught our eye and the journaling is just perfect for this challenge!



The picture on the left is a winter sunrise from my front porch, the one on the left a winter sunset half the world away in England

Journaling reads:
Father, I seek You hereto praise You. I seek You here when I am in need of sanctuary, a place where I can rest my hands on the horns of the altar and know I rest in You. I seek You here in times of joy, times of sorrow, and in times between when I just need to seek Your face and feel surrounded by Your Grace. I seek You, like David, in the wilderness and in the city, when I weep, when I am afraid and when I dance for joy before You. This, for now, is the place for things I cannot yet bear to share. But one day, Lord, I pray those who come behind me will find it and find You here, in the heart and words of a humble woman - a woman of God, Your daughter, the bride of Christ - and here find sanctuary and peace.


Kits: Deep Winter and Snow Flowers both by Theresa Hernandez
Fonts: More Enchanted Prairie Dog, Vinque, and Rub This!
Picture on right hand page Nature Reserve Near Hagnaby Lincolnshire England by Dave Hitchborne




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations :0)