Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Power Of A Praying Parent Book Club Starting Feb 2

The Power Of A Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian
Being a perfect parent doesn’t matter. Being a parent does.

I am so excited to get this book club started! We will have our first official Book Club meeting on Monday Feb 2, 2009 when the first chapter discussion questions will be posted in the FaithSisters Forum. Everyone is invited to join in!

We will be reading and discussing each chapter of the book. The Power Of A Praying Parent is broken up into 30 chapters. We will be discussing, asking questions, and praying together through each chapter for 30 weeks. I have purchased the study guide that goes along with the book. It has some great thought provoking questions. I highly recommend it.

The back cover of the Power Of A Praying Parent:

Why leave your child’s life to chance when you can give it to God?

Award-winning singer and songwriter Stormie Omartian and her husband Michael, have spent the past 20 years raising their children…and learning the power of prayer for them. Now, in 30 short, easy-to read chapters, she shares how you can pray through every age and stage of your child’s life.

Learn how to turn to the Father and place every detail of your child’s life in His loving and capable hands!

Whether your child is three or thirty-three, it’s never to late to discover the joy that comes from being a part of God’s work in your child’s life.

You can get the book through our Amazon Affiliate Account here:

The Power Of A Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for starting this book club. I can't wait to start sharing with all of you, I am a new member. God bless you all!

Beatriz

Unknown said...

what a fabulous idea! I've tried to read this book a billion times, but just can't get started... maybe this is the push I need, as I know this book will be insighful!

"Kreative Karma" said...

So I went to the book store today to get this and I asked my husband where he thinks I could find it in there, and he said I have that book at home, lol! So I have it already, woohoo!

Sunny said...

This is such a great idea!

I am so lucky to know you!

I will get the book this weekend...

**Nancy** said...

I just ordered mine!