Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Scraplift Challenge #2 - January 29. 2009

Hi! I'm Meredith, one of the designers here at FaithSisters. I am here to bring you Scraplift Challenge #2! Aren't you excited? I know I am! This week I picked the very talented Nikki Painter, aka scrapwithnikki, for us to scraplift. Nikki is so sweet and such a talented designer and layout artist. I really look up to her!

I wanted to shake things up a bit with this challenge. Instead of your typical scraplift challenge, we are going to do this a bit different. I picked out a few of Nikki's layouts and I want you to pick one of those. Then scraplift it! You can rotate it, flip it, choose a color, whatever inspires you! I even picked a hybrid project, because Nikki totally rocks those, if you want to try something new!

Choice 1:


If you choose the hybrid project, I do ask that you print it and photograph it!

Choice 2:

Choice 3:



Choice 4: (this is the one I picked for myself!)
Here is my layout...
So, create your layout and upload it to this gallery here at FaithSisters. If you don't upload it here, I won't know to send you a prize and you won't be eligible for the grand prize!

Everyone who participates will get a discount coupon to my store. One random lucky winner will get a $10 coupon to my store!

2 comments:

"Kreative Karma" said...

This rocks Meredith!!! Woot!

Natalie said...

These are awesome!! What a great challenge.