Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Prayers For You {Week 5} Fruits Of The Spirit

God gives us the fruits of the Spirit as a gift through His Holy Spirit so that we can be more like Him. He is actually imparting some of Him into us with each of these fruits!

I want my children to gain more and more of the Holy Spirits gifts every single day so that they can truly show God’s love to a lost world through their Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Generosity, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control.


Scripture: By contrast, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. ~ Galations 5:22-23

My Prayer: Heavenly Father, fill my children with the fruit of the Spirit. Prompt them to show love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. In Jesus Name, Amen.

While studying the fruits of the Spirit I came across some great sermon notes online. I really learned a lot from reading this so thought I would share it with all of you.

Blessings,
Michelle

Please upload your project for this challenge here.


The following projects are by our Challenge Creative Team:

by Gloria



by Kim


by JackieAnn


by Tammy


If you are a digital scrapbooker, check out this free kit for this challenge:

1 comment:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

LOVE this serries!!!! Here is my page I made. I linked back as well.

http://terriearley.blogspot.com/2009/05/fruits-of-spirit.html

It's a good life!
Terri E.