Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Creative Healing Challenge - {Refreshing Healer}

God can give us such a thirst quenching, beyond peace, a know that you know that He loves you so much, right when you are at your end kind of refreshing.

Have you been there? I know I have many times. Where you are struggling with something for quite some time, to the point where you can't take anymore and you cry out to Him Oh LORD no more...at that moment every single cell in the body is revived, restored, renewed, refreshed, and you rejoice, praise and thank Him for His abundant love and you rest there in His LOVE!

Psalm 68:9-- You gave me quenching showers O LORD, and refreshed your weary child.

Isaiah 40:31--LORD because my hope is in you my strength will be renewed. I will soar on strength like eagles wings. I can run without growing weary and I can walk without fainting.

2 Corinthians 4:16--I do not lose heart for though I may be outwardly wasting away, inwardly I am being renewed day by day.

Psalm 23-- You restore my soul O LORD.

Psalm 51:12--LORD return me to the joy of your salvation and give me a willing spirit to sustain me.

Isaiah 57:15-- A message from my great and mighty God who lives within eternity, who's name is Holy. I live in high and holy places, but I also live with the low in spirit, the crushed, and what I do is I bring you back onto your feet again and restore the spirit that is in you.

Here is our swatch:

I am not insistent on you using it, but please try.

Post in the gallery here:

Here is the posting bonus you will receive. A quickpage using my Refreshing Healer Challenge Kit.


Blessings,
Karla
There are a few kits in our shop that coordinate with this challenge...

.



Here are some wonderful layouts for inspiration done by our Creative Team!

by JackieAnn


by Barb


by Karen


by Lucy


by Tammy


by Kim


by Karla

No comments: