Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

NEW - Featured Designer: Claudi Designs

Logo Home | Shop | Gallery | Community Forum | Meet Us | Contact

FlowerHere at Faith Sisters, we are very blessed to have so many wonderful digital scrapbooking designers who help us in our shop. Every other Sunday, we will feature some of our outstanding designers!

Claudi has been going above and beyond in product design and in sales for us here at Faith Sisters. Please read more about her and be sure to pick up some special freebies that she has made especially for our customers and also be sure to check out her shop as she will have everything on sale at 50% off until the end of June! WOW!


First of all thanks that I’m the first featured designer here! I feel very honored!! Please excuse my bad English, but its not my mother language.



FlowerClaudi, please tell us a little about yourself.


I’m Claudi, 40 y.o. married for 12 years to my wonderful hubby Markus. We have two boys. Bastian is 11 and Tobias 8. For 2 years we have lived in an old mill in the west of Germany near Cologne. In the last months I finally found a spiritual home in a church here, they give me so much and I really found a home there and this helps me much. Finally I feel a little at home here and I’m not missing my home in the south of Germany that much anymore.


Designing and scrapping are my favorite hobbies and in every free minute I sit on my computer working, the other hobbies I have are reading and knitting socks for my hubby.


FlowerWhat are some of the life lessons that scrapbooking has taught you?


Oh, this is easy! I always thought I’m not creative because I can’t paint and I cannot craft very good, but with scrapbooking and designing I learned I’m CREATIVE and there is a way I can be creative and do something wonderful and useful!



FlowerWhen did you start digital scrapbooking, designing and what made you get into it?


I started scrapping around 5 y.o. ago and I have been designing for 2 years…. I started with doing letters for incredimail and sigtags and often thought I would love to do something useful with these graphics and someone showed me some digital layouts and this is when I started! I fell in love with scrapping and can’t stop it!


FlowerWhat inspires you to create your designs?


Colors and everything around me! I see the nature, the colors and this inspires me to do a new kit!



FlowerCan you share your favorite scrapbooking or design tip with our Faith Sisters?


Do it your way!! Don’t follow all the trends and don’t always think that others are better than you and your layouts aren’t good enough! You can do it and your style is wonderful! And this is all counting!! If you always try to follow the trends and try to make your layouts looking like the hottest and trendiest layout, you lose your own style! So do it your way and how you like it!



FlowerHow do you find the time to do so many wonderful designs?


I’m a really fast designer and when I have an idea, the designing of a kit is one or two days not more! And with a wonderful hubby supporting me with my designs and a great team doing all my quickpages, layered art and albums I can do almost each week a kit! My Team with the Team-Leader, Anne of Alamo is sooo much help for me!



ClaudiWhat is your favorite scripture verse?

And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God. – Luke 18:27



The following are some of Claudi's favorite products in her shop!
Softly
Love my Mom
Happy Birthday - Border Cluster 1
Little Star
Love my Mom - Quickpageset 1
Moments to Remember
Purple Dream - Border Cluster 1
Remember - Border Cluster 1
Song of Spring - Quickpageset 2
Purple Dream - Quickpageset 1

And now, here are some freebies from Claudi, just for you!
Softly - Addon
Softly - free QPSet

No comments: