Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday Template Challenge

Hi! I'm Lynn of TMA Designs. This is my first post for Faith Sisters. In the few months that I have been selling at the shop, I have fallen in love!

I love to see all the creativity in the gallery, and even though yellow is probably my least favorite color, this fun and unique layout by JackieAnn really grabbed my attention:



I made a template for you to use, based on her layout.

Photobucket



You can get the template HERE (4shared) or HERE (in the shop).

I will choose 2 winners in a week from today--one will be my favorite layout, and one will be by random selection! Each winner will receive a kit of their choice from my store.

*****PLUS, everyone who submits a layout will get a $2.00 off coupon to my store as well!*****

To be eligible to win:

* Use the template to make a layout. Use it as a guide, and make it your own!

* Post your layout in the Template Challenge gallery for July 16, 2009. Be sure to list the products you have used in the credits for your layout.

* Link us up to your layout by posting in the challenge thread which can be found HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Mimi said...

Thanks for this great template!

mellybean4000 said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!!