Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

NEW - Featured Designer: Meredith Cardall




Logo

Home | Shop | Gallery | Community Forum | Meet Us | Contact

Here at Faith Sisters, we are very blessed to have so many wonderful digital scrapbooking designers who help us in our shop. Every other Sunday, we will feature some of our outstanding designers!

Meredith has been with Faith Sisters for a while now. First she was on the creative team of one of our past designers and then she started creating Quick Pages for our shop. Now she is a full out designer and makes some amazing stuff! I love her style! Please read more about her and be sure to pick up some special freebies that she has created especially for our customers. Also be sure to check out her shop as her whole inventory is on sale for 50% off right now! (not including $1.49 and under items)


FlowerMeredith, what are some of the life lessons that scrapbooking has taught you?

My husband, Thomas, and I have been married for almost eight years. We live in Utah with our two beautiful little girls, Hannah and Ainsley.

FlowerWhat are some of the life lessons that scrapbooking has taught you?

Scrapbooking has taught me to pay attention to the details of life. I am always looking a situation as if I were going to journal about it. What's going on, who is around, what are the emotions and feelings surrounding the event? I have also learned to appreciate the beauty of everyday life.

FlowerWhen did you start digital scrapbooking, designing and what made you get into it?

I started digital scrapbooking in April 2005, when my older daughter started crawling. She started eating blue adhesive tabs and almost choked on one. I started looking for information on digital scrapbooking that very afternoon and haven't looked back!


FlowerWhat inspires you to create your designs?

I have always been attracted to color. Living in rental homes and apartments has always been torture because of the white and off-white walls. I would much rather be surrounded by bright colors. In my designs, I search for color combinations that evoke a particular emotional response, whether that be fun, cheerfulness or peacefulness. I also love to doodle and hand-write words, so I love to incorporate those where I can.


FlowerCan you share your favorite scrapbooking or design tip with our Faith Sisters?


Blending modes! Blending modes are my favorite part of both scrapbooking and designing. Altering the blending modes of various layers of photos or elements can totally change the look of the element or photo.


FlowerHow do you find the time to do so many wonderful designs?


I don't sleep! That's not completely accurate, but when the design bug hits me, I have to concentrate on designing until the kit is finished.


ClaudiWhat is your favorite scripture verse?


My favorite New Testament verses are found in John 13: 34-35

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.


The following are some of Meredith's favorite products in her shop, right now 50% off!
Aiden's Outdoor Adventure
Austen - The Kit
Emma
Hunny Bee Mine
Little Leapfrogs
Love My Tractor
Mr. Roary Saurus
Shades of Bliss
Someday Soon
Whoo Love U
And now, here are some freebies from Meredith, just for you!
Bright Gingham

rag tag alpha



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 07, 2009. Thanks again.