Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

NEW - Featured Designer: Digital Compilations by Cinda




Logo



Home | Shop | Gallery | Community Forum | Meet Us | Contact





Here
at Faith Sisters, we are very blessed to have so many wonderful digital
scrapbooking designers who help us in our shop. Every other Sunday, we
will feature some of our outstanding designers!




Cinda is one of our newer designers and we have loved getting to know her in our forum! Her kits have a really cool grungy feel to them! Please read more about her
and be sure to pick up some special freebies that she has created
especially for our customers. Also be sure to check out her shop as her whole inventory is on sale for 25% off and higher right now AND she has lots of $1 items! (sale price not including $1.49 and under items)





FlowerCinda, please tell us a bit about you.



After spending ten years in the financial services industry, I have been a SAHM for six years now. I am married to a wonderful man named Jay. We will celebrate our 15th anniversary this month! We have two boys, Emery will be nine in January and Marly just turned six. We have three cats and a dog - all girls - my effort to have female majority in the house! My "baby" is in afternoon kindergarten so I get two hours each weekday of me time. I enjoy the cardio and Pilates classes at our local gym. I'm involved in Bible Study Fellowship and Moms in Touch. Right now maintaining the house and busing the boys around keeps me busy. Hopefully once my "baby" is in school full time I can spend more time designing and hopefully contribute to our family's income.



FlowerWhat are some of the life lessons that scrapbooking has taught you?



It's no fun if you try to be perfect.





FlowerWhen did you start digital scrapbooking, designing and what made you get into it?



I started digital scrapbooking in the fall of 2005. I was already a scrapbooker, but once I discovered digital I sold all of my paper supplies. I started selling my designs in January of 2008. My style is not very buttons, bows and flowers so a lot of the kits out there really don't work for me. I enjoy creating things that I'll actually use. I am drawn to color and graphics so I love designing. I've never really been crafty, but digitally I can be an artist!


FlowerWhat inspires you to create your designs?



A little bit of everything! Nature, clothing, my boys, my photographs, magazines and catalogs.




FlowerCan you share your favorite scrapbooking or design tip with our Faith Sisters?




I love using a gradient mask to blend two papers together or to blend a photo into your paper. Most importantly, remember that scrapbooking is about preserving your memories. There is no right or wrong way to do that. Find a style that you are comfortable with and have fun with it!




FlowerHow do you find the time to do so many wonderful designs?




That's a good question. Design time seems to be lacking for me. Hopefully next year I will have more time.




ClaudiWhat is your favorite scripture verse?





I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33




The following are some of Cinda's favorite products in her shop, right now 25% off!




















And now, here are some freebies from Cinda, just for you!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 05, 2009. Thanks again.