Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Inspired by Challenge hosted by Cinda

Welcome to this week's designer challenge at Faith Sisters. This one is coming to you from Cinda of Digital Compilations.

So what inspires you to create? Your pictures? A kit, paper or embellishment? Nature? A favorite article of clothing? A home decor item? A magazine ad? A layout you saw in the gallery?

This week I want you to step out of the box and make a layout inspired by my new rain boots!

Pretty crazy, huh?! Maybe you use the colors for inspiration. Maybe the artsy, painted look. Maybe the swirls and scallops. Maybe you simply pick a patterned paper and use just a touch of a single solid color. Maybe you don't want to try something new and just want to do a layout about splashing through puddles...

Make sure you use products from Faith Sisters in your layout. My Mosaic Impressions paper might be perfect for this challenge!







Post your layouts in the gallery and a link in the challenge thread in the forum. Everyone who completes the challenge will receive a coupon to my shop. Deadline to be eligible for the prize is next Wednesday.

My layout is waiting for a picture that I will hopefully capture when we take the boys hiking tomorrow. I've used papers and elements from my a few of my kits; Bounty of Blessings, Hear Us From Heaven and Home Cooked Happiness. For complete credits, see the Faith Sisters gallery.







I hope you enjoy the challenge! I can't wait to see what you create!

Forum Sharing: http://faithsisters.com/forum/index.php?topic=13184.msg124023#msg124023
Gallery Sharing: http://www.faithsisters.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/6774

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh, I want to move someplace where I can WEAR THOSE BOOTS!!! That would make me very, very happy.