Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Sweet, Sweet Song- Beyond Blessed

As we approach the holiday season, we are reminded of all that we have to be thankful for. God pours out his blessings on those who love him. Not only have we received eternal life through Christ, but everyday we experience his love and blessings.

That the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. -Galatians 3:14

When the ground soaks up the falling rain and bears a good crop for the farmer, it has God’s blessing. -Hebrews 6:7

Surely you have granted him unending blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence. -Psalm 21:6

Is there a song that reminds you of all the blessings in your life? Maybe a song of thanksgiving for all that God has done? I hope you will join us this month in creating a layout inspired by your favorite songs. Below are a few songs I thought fit this topic, but feel free to share any song that you feel drawn too.

For These Reasons- Lincoln Brewster
Blessed- Rachael Lampa
More Than You'll Ever Know- Watermark

For my layout I chose a song from Martina McBride called Blessed. I really feel that God's greatest blessing in my life is my husband and children and this song puts those feelings into words. Sometimes the everyday stuff seems like just everyday stuff but when I stop and take it all in, I realize that I truly am blessed.


Each month the designers are invited to create coordinated digital kits inspired by the topic to help you complete your layouts. This month we a bunch of beautiful kits to share with you. They are based on the swatch below. You do not have to use these kits to participate, but I challenge you to create your layouts using these colors. Paper scrappers are welcome to join us by using similar colored products.




*Images below linked to shop*




























After you finish your layout be sure to share it with us in the My Sweet, Sweet Song Gallery and the monthly thread in the forum. I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful layouts and finding out what songs you chose.

Sing It Out!
Jennifer

No comments: