Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Lifetime Story Challenge 51 - Today's Technology




Have a very Merry Christmas this week! Happy Birthday Jesus!

If you would have told me fifteen years ago that I would have hundreds of friends from all over the county, and other countries I would have thought you were crazy. If you would have told me that I would be able to talk to them on a daily basis I would have known you were crazy because there is no way I could have afforded to call hundreds of friends long distance, let alone have the time to talk to all those people!

The internet has changed our lives in such a dramatic way! I really do have hundreds of friends that I communicate with on a daily basis. Many of those friends who I know from the internet are some of my nearest and dearest friends at heart. Those friendships would never have been possible if it weren't for the internet.

Imagine how much things are going to change in the future. It is hard to think that anything more could be invented, haven't they thought of it all already?? However, I know in 10 years we will be looking back at this post and laughing at how primitive the internet was back then!

Create a layout about your daily uses of technology. Talk about how things have changed over the years. Are there things that you dislike about technology? How do you thinks things might look in the future technology wise?


Be sure to follow this challenge in our forum and post your page in our gallery under the appropriate category! If you are a digital scrapbooker, be sure to find some great products in our shop to help you with your project!


Here are a few inspirational examples from the team for this challenge:

by Karma


by Tammy


by JackieAnn


by Amy


By Sharon

No comments: