Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Theme-a-ma-jig Challenge, February 2011 at Faith Sisters

Hi!  I'm Vicky Day of Today's Scrap and I want to WELCOME you to the February edition of the Theme-a-ma-jig challenge!  I'm gonna change things up a little bit to make them easier on you!  YAY!!!  I'm going to change this into a theme-related scraplift challenge!  I personally LOVE to scraplift!  Especially when the mojo just isn't there!  Ever have any times like that?  I'm sure you do!

I will be watching the gallery through the month for a layout to use for the scraplift.   So, for February's challenge, the theme is, DRUM ROLL, PLEASE...............LOVE!    Did you guess it?  Probably.  NOW, the second part is what makes this such an easy challenge......the layout to use as the scraplift.  This month, since "Tammyshere" helped me decide on what direction to take this challenge to make it more fun, I have chosen her layout, "Coen Dean" as the scraplift layout to use in the February challenge.  You can click on the layout name or the layout preview below to leave her some love!

So, to qualify for the prize (see below), use Tammy's layout for inspiration and make a layout about LOVE!  Isn't that simple?!

OK, now for the rules of play:
1.    You have the entire month to post your layout in the gallery here:  THEME-A-MA-JIG GALLERY and also post a link in this forum thread so I will know you are finished with the current month challenge, and we can all give you some loving comments on your layout.  The challenge will be closed at 12:00 MIDNIGHT, EST on the first day of the new month (March, 2011).  I will PM a coupon for the prize to all those who participate!
2.    That's it!  LET’S  HAVE  FUN!  :D

Here is Tammy's layout to scraplift (Thanks, Tammy!)




Here's my scraplift of Tammy's layout (it is linked to the gallery):







Here's You Prize, made using my "Love, the Greatest of These" kit



Hope you will join me this month!

No comments: