Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

August "Inspired By" Challenge

August already?! Where has the time gone? I'm sure those of you with kids still at home are trying to squeeze a bit more fun out of summer while getting the back to school shopping done. Maybe you haven't had much time time to scrap this summer? You are going to want to make some time to complete this challenge this week!

This month I have a two part challenge for you!

First, check out my Faith Sisters shop HERE and choose your favorite Digital Compilations by Cinda product. Right click on the product preview and save the image address. Now go to the forum HERE and reply with your favorite compilation (please paste the image in your reply). I will send you a coupon to get that compilation for FREE! Coupons will begin to be sent Friday afternoon.

Second, complete a layout using the product that you selected before next Thursday (you can also use other products from Digital Compilations by Cinda). Post it in the challenge gallery HERE and again in the forum HERE. Think of this as a creative team layout and show us your best work. I will select my favorite layout and that participant will win my COMPLETE Faith Sisters shop - as much as you can download through August 31st. Winner will be announced Friday, August 12th.

Currently Boys Roll is my favorite compilation:


Here is my favorite of the five layouts I've used it for so far:


I hope my compilations inspire you!

Cinda
Digital Compilations

No comments: