Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Lifetime Story RE-RUN: Challenge 42 - Prayer



Video coming soon!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Page so you don't miss any of our videos!


"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
~Phil. 4:4-7 NKJV

This week write a prayer (a letter to the Lord)..

Matthew 6:9-13 is the Lord's prayer. If you get stuck, use the Lord's prayer as your template. The Lord's prayer is our instruction on how to pray, it is the model prayer. 
Here is the prayer that I am scrapbooking:

Heavenly Father,
You are the Lord my God. I desire to love You, listen to Your voice, and hold fast to You, for You, Lord, are my life (Deut. 30:20). Help me to internalize the fact that if you are for me, who can be against me? (Rom. 8:31). I lay aside my agenda and ask You to do what is in Your heart for my family today. Help me to know the difference between my wants and needs and help me to trust You for everything. Please forgive me in advance for my weaknesses. Make me merciful to others. I know how easy it is to stumble, so please protect me from myself and from the enemy. Your Word tells me that when I stand praying, if I hold anything against anyone, I am to forgive them, so that You, my Father in heaven, may forgive me my sins (Mark 11:25) Help me to be obedient to Your will Lord. Forgive me my debts, as I also have forgiven my debtors. Watch over us and protect us and keep us healthy and safe. Please help me to make everyday, all about YOU. In Jesus Name. Amen.


Be sure to follow this challenge in our forum and post your page in our gallery under the appropriate category! If you are a digital scrapbooker, be sure to find some great products in our shop to help you with your project! 
Here are a few inspirational examples from the team for this challenge: 


by Sunny


by Tammy


by JackieAnn


by Amy

No comments: