Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Redirection Challenge

This week, share in a layout, altered item or journal how you have been redirected by following the spirit. Record a time in your life when God offered you redirection in, your career path, personal goals, family or altered your priorities in another way, to align more with His.


There are many in my times in my life to share. When my husband quit driving long haul diesel, after 15 years to be home with our family. When I prayed for a friend to be an example and that would help me make right choices in my life. Another example, when I knew it was time to let go of past feelings of hurt and to forgive others.

I hope this challenge will be of inspiration to you and to see your work in our gallery this week. Here is the layout I created for this challenge.

The journaling reads:
I had given all my heart and a lot time to building Scrap in a Snap & Leaving Prints grow. When each company went out of business I wasted time wondering why? Upset that this would happen to me...again? As time passes the Lord helped me see there was a new path. I then saw that these roads had lead me to some of the most important people in my life.


Here are some scriptures that may inspire you while creating a layout for this challenge. Psalm 62:8 "Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us."

Isaiah 30:21 (NKJV) Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NKJV) 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Upload your Redirection layout in our Inspiration Gallery.


Layout By Creative Team Member, Alisa






























Layout By Creative Team Member, Anne






























Layout By Creative Team Member, Charrie































Layout By Creative Team Member, Eva































Layout By Creative Team Member, JackieAnn































Layout By Creative Team Member, Jaz































Layout By Creative Team Member, Krystal































Layout By Creative Team Member, Tammy































Freebie by Krystal Hartley, you can find it in our shop!

No comments: