Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Health & Strength Challenge Winner

This week we feature a new member to Faith Sisters, Carolyn, AKA Scrapping Servant. She just posted her layout today but it has already touched so many people! Click on the image below to leave a comment on this touching and beautiful work of art!



Journaling Reads:
This stronghold has been holding strong to me for years. Yes, it comes and goes, but right now it's a doozey! Satan's common lie tells me I don't know what to do when things get this bad, but God showed me I just need to call on Him. I know most of this battle is against my SELF... so from now on I'm gonna fight and say, "So long self, it's been fun but I've found somebody else. So long self, there's now room for two, so you're gonna have to move. So long self... you're wrong for me... I want more in life than this... just go away... so long self!" - Mercy Me


Scripture: On the day I called, You answered me; You made me bold with strength in my soul. Psalm 138:3

3 comments:

Katja said...

Brilliant journalling......'nuff said.
:o)

Hopes Handcrafts said...

ooooh...I love this blog! and your LO touched deep places in my heart as I'm there with you in this thing called depression. Praise the Lord we have have a Creator who loves us, Who sent His Son Jesus to die for us and by His Holy Spirit comforts and leads us towards our Hope of Eternity with Him!

(((Hugs))) from Julia, New Zealand

Anonymous said...

Thank you faith sisters for holding such an awesome challenge that inspired me enough to scrap for me.

I got some well need tough thoughts through my head and into action!

And thank you for your comments ladies.