Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Welcome!

We are a circle of friends from all across the world who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team and our members. We encourage you to participate in the challenges, forums and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Lifetime Story Challenge 1- My Life Collage / Title Page



You are creating your own autobiography. This is the best story out there, it is your story. You have created many pages about your children, family, pets, vacations and holidays. Now you can focus on you. This has been a great experience for me and a chance to focus on me! I created these pages with much more passion, it helped me see my childhood in a new light, discover things about myself, my life, how I spend my time and what my priorities are.

The first challenge is to create a layout that will be the title page to your "My Lifetime Story Album". You will see I created a layout that is a collage of images of my life. From baby, childhood, teens, and adult years showing all the changes to where I am now.

Since this is your autobiography you will want to make a special title for your album. What do you want to name your own autobiography? This can be the title of your collage page.

Next we will be starting the chapter on your roots & heritage.

Be sure to follow this challenge in our forum and post your page in our gallery under the appropriate category! If you are a digital scrapbooker, be sure to find some great products in our shop to help you with your project!

Here are many inspirational examples from the team for this challenge:

by Sunny


by Michelle


by Karma


by Sharon


by Melissa E.


by JackieAnn


by Betty


by Amanda


by Kristi


by Vickie


by Natalie


by Amy J.


by Gloria S.


by Shana


by Kerry


by Becky


by Cyndi


by Judy


by Amy M.


by Tammy


by Stephanie


by Rita


by Amy P.


by Heather


by Kim

6 comments:

Michelle McVaney said...

WOW! Amazing work ladies! Thanks for sharing your talent to help inspire others as they create their own life story books!

Theresa Lindamood said...

Incredible work ladies! I really enjoyed seeing how each of you put your own creative touch on this first challenge. You've given us some great inspiration!

Lynnelise said...

Gorgeous layouts! I can't wait to finish mine! You've given me some great ideas!
<><

Melissa said...

Beautiful work ladies!!! So blessed to be part of a talented bunch!

mommy2alex said...

I think that's a wonderful way to introduce your wonderful team of creative Faith Sisters!!! Gorgeous work, cannot wait to see more!

Betty Holland said...

All of these pages are amazing....I cannot wait to see what the new pages look like that our Faith Sisters will be posting to the gallery. I really encourage you, if you are trying to decide if you have to take part in this, to do it! Just participate in the weeks that you have time. You should attempt to stay on schedule but you can always just make more of a journal type book with informative memories with a smaller amount of photos. I personally do not have many photos but will be sharing family memories and stories told to me by family members. Have fun.